- Outlook Web Access allows you to log into your Microsoft Outlook mailbox from any computer with an Internet connection. Access, e-mail, calendar and contacts.
- XenApp Access (help) allows you to connect to your business applications remotely. You must have an XenApp account to use this system. If you do not have an account, please contact your department's technology liaison.
- E-Connect: Employee Self-Service Employee Self-Service provides easy access to ERP “Pay” (pay-related information) and “Employee Information” (personal data) any time. E-Connect should be accessed for Employee Self-Service only, not for other Lawson-related duties.
- *E-Connect only works with Internet Explorer on external computers (outside the City's network) and is not accessible from smartphones. E-Connect will prompt you to install an add-in. If it does not install, you may not have administrative permissions on the computer.
- Self Service Password Reset
If you need help accessing services during business hours, call the IT Network Services HelpDesk at 336-373-2322. IT Network Services HelpDesk hours are from 8 am to 5 pm each business day. An on-call Customer Support Analyst monitors weekend and after-hours telephone calls to handle urgent issues. For non-urgent, after-hours issues, submit a work order via CityNet or leave a voice message. An analyst will respond the following business day.
- Police and Fire please call 336-373-3375
- Guilford Metro 9-1-1 please call 336-373-4350
To access services, your computer system requires Internet Explorer 8.0 or higher, Windows 7 or higher, as well as an Internet connection. Windows Vista is not recommended. The IT Network Services HelpDesk cannot provide technical support for computers not owned by the City of Greensboro. However, HelpDesk analysts will do their best to help you connect to Webmail and Employee Self-Service.