3905 Nathanael Greene Dr.
Greensboro, NC 27455
When the gates are closed on the weekends, please contact the staff at 336-430-6562 to gain access for individuals with disabilities or shelter renters.
Hours of Operation:
Country Park opens daily at 8 am, weather permitting except closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas days.
Park closing times are as follows:
- 5 pm (January, February, November and December)
- 7 pm (March, April, September and October)
- 8 pm (May, June, July and August)
Country Park is very popular with walkers, hikers and bikers. Due to the increased bicycle and pedestrian traffic during peak hours, the park road is closed to vehicles from 4:15 pm to closing on weekdays and all day on weekends and holidays.
Parking is available in the following parking lots:
- 3805 Jaycee Park Dr. Approximately 300 parking spaces available. Access park through south entrance.
- Ormond Road. Approximately 50 parking spaces available with direct access to Country Park and Battle of Guilford Courthouse National Military Park
- 4301 Lawndale Dr., Greensboro Science Center. Approximately 200 parking spaces available. Access east entrance of Country Park.
Features and Amenities:
Please note: We request that while visiting the park you do not feed the waterfowl. This brochure is available for additional information.
- Bark Park, off-leash dog park located within Country Park
- Educational programs
- Two fishing lakes
- Guilford County Veterans' Memorial
- Nature, hiking, and biking trails
- Seven picnic shelters
- Pedal boats rentals available Saturdays, Sundays and holidays (10 am to 6 pm) May through October 30. Cost is $5 for 1-2 people; $7.50 for 3-4 people.