3905 Nathanael Greene Dr.
Greensboro, NC 27455
Hours of Operation:
Country Park opens daily at 8 am, weather permitting except closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas days.
Park closing times are as follows:
- 5 pm (January, February, November and December)
- 7 pm (March, April, September and October)
- 8 pm (May, June, July and August)
Vehicles are not allowed in the park on weekends or holidays or after 4:15 pm on weekdays. Beginning April 1, tram service is offered Saturdays and Sundays from 10 am to 6 pm. (The tram will not operate if there are park programs or special events that could conflict with the safe operation of the tram.)
Please note: We request that while visiting the park you do not feed the waterfowl. This brochure is available for additional information.
Weekend / Staff Cellular: 336-430-6562
Features and Amenities:
- Bark Park, off-leash dog park located within Country Park
- Educational programs
- Two fishing lakes
- Guilford County Veterans' Memorial
- Nature, hiking, and biking trails
- Eight picnic shelters
- Seasonal pedal boats
What's Happening at Country Park
- Pedal boat rentals available Saturdays and Sundays (10 am to 6 pm) through October 30.
($5 for 1-2 people; $7.50 for 3-4 people)
Evaluate Our Facility
Please take a few minutes to fill out the online facility survey and provide us with information that will help us better maintain our facilities.