Create an environment to promote economic development opportunities and job creation.
Ensure strong functioning of City resources and services to positively influence and support economic and community development, which includes making downtown Greensboro a destination location to enhance the economic viability of the entire city.
High Level Indicators:
1. Total value of construction (new, rehabilitation, renovation)
2. Total number of net new jobs created / average wage of all jobs
3. Unemployment rate
4. Educational attainment - percentage of population with a bachelor’s degree or higher
5. Hotel / motel / bed and breakfast occupancy percentage
6. Median price of residential properties in Greensboro