Maintain infrastructure and provide sustainable growth opportunities.
Protect, maintain and enhance the City's public infrastructure to improve a quality of life in Greensboro that is sustainable and cost-effective.
High Level Indicators:
1. Percent of signalized intersections over capacity
2. Pavement Condition Rating
3. Meet compliance standards set forth for water and wastewater quality
4. Parkland and open space per capita
5. Household waste recycled as a percentage of total household waste disposed
6. Maintenance of City facilities - average grade of City facilities