Maintain infrastructure and provide sustainable growth opportunities.
The City strives to maintain the condition of its physical and organizational assets at a level that meets the expectations of residents, is financially sustainable, protects taxpayer investments, and promotes the quality of life in Greensboro.
- Average travel time along major corridors during peak hours
- Pavement condition rating
- Meet compliance standards set forth for water and wastewater quality
- Reduce Greensboro’s carbon footprint
- Maintenance funding as a percent of total capital project funding
- Parkland and open space per capita
- Capital investment within reinvestment corridors as a percent of overall capital investment (public and private)
- Household waste recycled as a percent of total household waste disposed