Maintain infrastructure and provide sustainable growth opportunities.
The City strives to maintain the condition of its physical and organizational assets at a level that meets the expectations of residents, is financially sustainable, protects taxpayer investments, and promotes the quality of life in Greensboro.
- Average travel time along major corridors during peak hours - Report
- Pavement condition rating - Report
- Meet compliance standards set forth for water and wastewater quality - Report
- Reduce Greensboro’s carbon footprint - Report to come
- Maintenance funding as a percent of total capital project funding - Report
- Parkland and open space per capita - Report
- Capital investment within reinvestment corridors as a percent of overall capital investment (public and private) - Initial reporting to establish benchmarks takes place during FY 2011-12
- Household waste recycled as a percent of total household waste disposed - Report