Achieve exceptional customer service and a diverse government workforce.
The City strives to improve the delivery of City services to external (residents, vendors, and other stakeholders) and internal (employees) customers. External customers have services that are accessible, responsive, courteous, and seamless, and the City recruits and retains a skilled and diverse City government to meet those customers' needs. Internal customers have work environments that develop them to be empowered, motivated, and productive, and provide equitable treatment and opportunity.
- Contact Center’s call abandonment rate
- Percent of Contact Center calls resulting in a work order completed or contacted
within internal business standards
- Percent of public information requests responded to within two days or less
- Ratio of City government employees (diversity breakdown) to overall City labor pool (diversity breakdown)
- Average hours spent on professional development per employee
- Average number of days to process mission critical services (e.g. contracts, inspections, plan review, hiring, etc.)
- Average daily attendance at City libraries and recreational centers
- Percent increase in City website visits and social media users