Ensure fiscal stewardship, transparency, and accountability.
The City strives to ensure fiscal stewardship, transparency and accountability by being conscious of the public dollar and how it is spent; making available information that is timely, accurate and consistent with the public’s needs; and holding City employees’ accountable for carrying out the City’s goals and core values. The focus of this goal is centered on the City’s ability to reduce costs, deliver efficiencies and ensure responsiveness.
- Percent of capital projects completed during the fiscal year that were either on or under budget - Initial reporting to establish benchmarks takes place during FY 2011-12
- Percent of total spending reduced due to timely payment of invoices (includes invoices, p-card and travel card purchases) - Initial reporting to establish benchmarks takes place during FY 2011-12
- Maintenance of the City’s General Obligation and Revenue Bond ratings - Report
- Ratio of City tax dollars used to leverage non-City tax dollars (grants, foundation dollars, etc.) for public purposes - Initial reporting to establish benchmarks takes place during FY 2011-12
- Overall collection rate - Report
- Percent of audit findings resolved - Report
- Ratio of actual revenue compared to budgeted revenue - Report
- Ratio of actual revenue compared to actual expenditures - Report
- Money saved in health insurance and workers’ compensation costs due to City Wellness and Safety and Health programs - Report