Promote public safety and reduce crime.
The City strives to promote public safety and reduce crime through implementing and maintaining preventive measures and effective responses to crime, fire, accidents, and other emergencies. This goal is vital to ensuring that Greensboro continues to be a great place to live, work and play.
- Crime rate for felony offenses (Part I) - Report
- Juvenile crime rate (Part I and Part II) - Report
- Percent of felony offenses solved during year (of those created during that year) - Report
- Percent of commercial property lost due to fire - Report
- Percent of residential fires contained to room of origin - Report
- Response time of high priority emergency calls from call to arrival - Report
- Percent of pulses recovered - Report
- Percent of core competencies/accreditations met during fiscal year (includes Police, Fire, and Guilford Metro 9-1-1) - Initial reporting to establish benchmarks takes place during FY 2011-12