1420 Price Park Rd.
Greensboro, North Carolina 27410
Phone: 336-373-3648 (Larry Barham, Country Park Manager, is also responsible for Price Park)
Hours of Operation:
Park opens at 8 am daily, weather permitting except closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas days.
Park closing times are as follows:
- 5 pm (January, February, November, December)
- 7 pm (March, April, September and October)
- 8 pm (May, June, July and August)
Kathleen Clay Edwards Family Branch Library hours are:
What's Happening at Price Park
Sundays from 2-6 pm; Mondays through Thursdays from 9 am to 9 pm; and Fridays through Saturdays from 9 am to 6 pm
Features and Amenities:
- Earth Day Celebration at Price Park, April 13, 1-5 pm
- For information on how you can become involved in Monarch Butterfly Habitat Preservation, visit Monarch Watch.
- Prescribed burns have taken place since 2010 in portions of the Meadowlark Sanctuary and were part of our efforts to move forward with the Piedmont Prairie habitat. To learn more about the benefits of a prescribed burn, read this brochure.
- A BioBlitz took place in the spring of 2010, which will assist us in documenting the biodiversity in the park. More information will be posted here as results of the study become available.
- Support Price Park with your tax deductable donations by sending checks made payable to Friends of Greensboro Parks and Recreation Foundation. Make sure you note that the donation goes to support Price Park. Donations of all amounts are greatly appreciated.
Evaluate Our Facility
Please take a few minutes to fill out the online facility survey and provide us with information that will help us better maintain our facilities.