Ghoulash!, a project of the Greensboro Youth Council (GYC), takes over the Cultural District for four hours of spooktackular, candy-grabbing family fun!
Thank you for supporting the 2013 Ghoulash. This year's event was a major success.
We look forward to your continued support of GYC events and programs.
Where: The Cultural District is located at the corner of Friendly Avenue and Davie Street. Ghoulash! is a great way to enjoy tons of safe, fun Halloween activities with the entire family.
- Greensboro Cultural Center
- ArtQuest at Green Hill
- City Arts
- Community Theater of Greensboro
- Greensboro Historical Museum
- Center for Visual Arts
Activities for a Small Fee ($.25 - $5)
- Greensboro Historical Museum Haunted Cemetery Walk
- GYC Bingo
- GYC Face Painting
- GYC Removable Halloween Tattoos
- Lots of candy and treats
- New! Rides
- New! Toddler Room
- City Arts Family Haunted House
- ArtsQuest hands-on activities
- GYC inflatables
- GYC Inflatable Maze
- GYC Photo Booth
- Community Theatre of Greensboro Haunted House and Fun Room
- Community groups' game booths
- Costume Contest Information:
- 5:30-6 pm - Registration for ages 0-3
- 6-6:30 pm - Ages 0-3 on stage
- 6-6:45 pm - Registration for ages 4-6
- 6:45-7:15 pm - Ages 4-6 on stage
- 6:45-7:30 pm - Registration for ages 7-10
- 7:30-8 pm - Ages 7-10 on stage
Volunteer Opportunities: GYC is in need of high school students to volunteer at Ghoulash!.
Volunteer areas are:
- Event set-up and breakdown
- Face painting and tattoos
- Inflatable maze
- Costume contest
- Game Booth
- Photo Booth
- New! Toddler Room
To learn more about Ghoulash!, call the Greensboro Youth Council at 336-373-2738 or e-mail GYC.
2013 Sponsors: 105.7 Now, Childcare Network, Kidzone, and Outback Steakhouse
Rain Plan: In the event of rain, all GYC events will be moved inside the Cultural Arts Center, 200 N. Davie St. We will have all the activities listed above, minus inflatables and the Pirate Maze.