Skip to page body Home I Want To... City News City Government Living Visiting Business and Development

Who Do I Call?

For water and sewer emergencies; 24-hour contact area; water main breaks; sewer stoppages; taste, odor and discolored drinking water; hydrant flushing

For water, wastewater and stormwater billing questions; water turned off/on; apply for water service

To buy a new meter; find out about water and sewer availability; reach Water Resources administration

To report water pollution and drainage concerns; Adopt-a-Stream; volunteer to apply drain markers
336-373-CITY (2489)

Water conservation
336-373-CITY (2489)

To get your City drinking water tested

To inquire about stormwater ordinance requirements or watershed regulations

Last updated: 5/5/2016 3:03:28 PM