The coed kickball program is designed to provide men and women ages 18 and older the opportunity to participate in a fun and enjoyable physical activity in order to socialize, compete and develop positive relationships with other members of the Greensboro community.
Online Registration - New!
This year, you may register a team online. Each participant must still complete the player registration form prior to being permitted to participate. Please follow the steps below for online registration. If you have any questions or problems, e-mail us.
- Register here.
- Click on the shopping cart to register a team.
- Click the "Enroll Now" button at the bottom of the screen.
- You will be prompted to either sign in or create an account. If you are a new user, you will need to create an account by clicking on the appropriate link. If you already have an account, you may log in. If you are not sure if you have an account, or have forgotten your password, click the "Forgot Password" link.
- Once you have created an account, you will select your name from the list of household members.
- Click "Add to Cart".
- Click "Pay".
- Full payment is due at the time of registration.
- Enter your payment information and your team is registered. Please note there is a $1 convenience fee for each payment processed online.
Standings are posted on the Friday Scoreboard during the season.