Skip to page body Home I Want To... City News City Government Living Visiting Business and Development

Even if yours is not a certified-M/WBE firm, it may subcontract with M/WBE-certified businesses when bidding on government jobs. The City encourages these relationships.

To find appropriate M/WBE-certified vendors to do business with, visit the websites of the two state agencies that provide certification. They are the:

Questions? Please call the City's M/WBE office at 336-373-2674.

Last updated: 12/10/2014 9:44:58 AM