The youth baseball program exists to provide a positive and competitive opportunity for youth ages 4-14 to play on an organized team in a structured program emphasizing safety, teamwork, skill development, good sportsmanship and fair play.
- Youth baseball is offered for various ages and abilities. Each age group promotes sportsmanship and learning proper mechanics and basic fundamentals for youth baseball.
- Registration is completed at the Parks and Recreation Headquarters, 1001 Fourth St., or online by following the instructions below. Other registration locations can be found on the program flyer.
- Cost varies depending on the age group your child participates in.
- This program has age requirements. Age is determined as of April 30, 2016.
- Bitty Ball (4 years old)
- Rookie League (5-6 years old)
- Coaches Pitch (7-8 years old)
- Baseball (9-10 years old)
- Baseball (1-12 years old)
- Baseball (13-14 years old)
- Program Flyer
Online Registration - New!
This year you may register your child online. Please note: District teams are formed using the legal address of the primary guardian. You must still complete a registration form/waiver and show your PAYS card and birth certificate. Please follow the steps below to sign up your child.
Select the appropriate age category for your child.
Click the "Enroll Now" button at the bottom of the screen.
You will be prompted to either sign in or create an account. If your child has attended a program at a center this year, you already have an account. Try the "Forgot Password" link or call your center. Please do not create another account.
Select the member or members of your household that will be participating.
Click "Add to Cart".
Full payment is due at the time of registration.
Enter your payment information and you are registered. Please note there is a $1 convenience fee for each payment processed online
Standings are located under Friday Scoreboard.