The youth football program exists to provide a positive and competitive opportunity for youth ages 7-12 to play football on an organized team in a structured environment. While winning is important, we do not emphasize it as a priority. We measure success on the skills a player develops and the amount of fun the player is having. Emphasis is placed on safety, team work, skill development and fair play.
- Youth football is offered at Glenwood Center, Leonard Center, Lewis Center, Peeler Center, Trotter Center, Warnersville Center, and Windsor Center.
- Registration is completed at the recreation center or online by following the instructions below.
- Cost is $50 per child. Payment is due at time of registration.
- Late registration fee is $55 after July 28.
- Ages and weight requirements. Age is determined as of August 31.
- Pee-Wee (7-8 years old). Weight up to 115 lbs.
- Mites (9-10 years old). Weight up to 130 lbs.
- Midget (11-12 years old). Weight up to 145 lbs.
- Program Flyer
You may register your child online. Please note: District teams are formed using the legal address of the primary guardian. You must still complete a registration form/waiver and show your PAYS card and birth certificate. Please follow the steps below to sign up your child.
- Click on your Recreation Center.
- Select the appropriate age category for your child.
- Click the "Enroll Now" button at the bottom of the screen.
- You will be prompted to either sign in or create an account. If your child has attended a program at a center this year, you already have an account. Try the "Forgot Password" link or call your center. Please do not create another account.
- Select the member or members of your household that will be participating.
- Click "Add to Cart."
- Click "Pay."
- Full payment is due at the time of registration.
- Enter your payment information and you are registered. Please note there is a $1 convenience fee for each payment processed online.
- Bylaws will be posted once finalized for 2018 season.
- Pee Wee Schedule
- Mite Schedule
- Midget Schedule
- Standings are posted on the Friday Scoreboard during the season.
- Pee Wee Tournament Bracket
- Mite Tournament Bracket
- Midget Tournament Bracket