Welcome to the Parent Resource Page for the
Community Recreation Centers of Greensboro Winter Cheerleading Program
$50 Per Child
$55 Per Child Starting December 1
5-13 years of age as of December 31
~ Registration opens October 1.
~ Registration ends when teams are full.
~ Register at each Community Recreation Center and online.
~ Full payment is due at the time of registration.
~ Online registration can be completed by following the instructions below.
~ To register on-site, bring the completed registration form, PAYS card, and birth certificate to
your center of choice.
Registration Form/Waiver (must be completed even if registering online)
If you register online, you must still drop off a paper registration form/waiver, PAYS card, and
birth certificate. Please follow the steps below to sign up your child. If you have any
questions or problems, e-mail us.
1. Click on your center of choice.
2. Select the recreation center that you want to cheer at.
3. Click the "Enroll Now" button at the bottom of the screen.
4. You will be prompted to either sign in or create an account. If your child has attended a program at the center this year, you already have an account. Try the forgot password link or call your center.
Do not create another account.
5. Select the member or members of your household that will be attending.
6. Click "Add to Cart"
7. Click "Pay"
8. Full payment is due at the time of registration.
9. Enter your payment information and you are registered!
Please note there is a $1 convenience fee for each payment processed online.
We measure success on the skills a participant develops and the amount of fun the participant is having.
Keep up-to-date and share your pictures with us on Facebook
All Greensboro recreation centers maintain a family friendly and sportsmanlike atmosphere. Review the codes of conduct for coaches, parents, and players. These guidelines extend to all who enter the centers.
Directions to our Recreation Centers