2017 Expo and Voting Kickoff
Learn more about the projects that will be on the ballots for this year's voting cycle from 4:30-7:30 pm Tuesday, October 17, on the plaza level of the Melvin Municipal Office Building, 300 W. Washington St.
Voting Locations and Dates
Download the 2017 calendar for a full list of polling locations and recently-updated pop-up voting events. Residents 14 and older may vote at any of the following polling times and locations:
- October 23, 2:30-5:30 pm, Hemphill Library, 2301 W. Vandalia Rd.
- October 25, 6:30-8:30 pm, Glenwood Recreation Center, 2010 Coliseum Blvd.
- October 28, 9-11 am, Lewis Recreation Center, 3110 Forest Lawn Dr.
- November 1, 6:30-8:30 pm, Windsor Recreation Center, 1601 E. Gate City Blvd.
- November 2, 5:30-8:30 pm, Lindley Recreation Center, 2907 Springwood Dr.
- November 4, 9-11 am, McGirt-Horton Library, 2501 Phillips Ave.
- November 9, 5:30-8:30 pm, Benjamin Library, 1530 Benjamin Pkwy.
- November 15, 6:30-8:30 pm, Glenwood Recreation Center, 2010 Coliseum Blvd.
- November 17, 5:30-8:30 pm, Central Library, 219 N. Church St.
Note: This year, residents do not have to vote in a polling location specific to their City Council District. Any resident may vote at any polling location.
Any City of Greensboro resident age 14 and older may vote in the Participatory Budgeting Process. Residents may only vote for projects in their designated City Council District. This interactive map can help you determine which Council District you live in.
Proof of residency must be presented when you vote. Proof of residency may include:
- Government-issued IDs, including green cards
- Student or school IDs or school records that show your home address
- Bills, bank statements, paychecks, leases or titles that show your home address
- Residency letter from a homeless shelter or halfway house.
Note: The PB voting cycle is not affiliated with Greensboro municipal election, in which members of City Council are elected by registered voters. For information about the City Council election, contact the Guilford County Board of Elections.