Come to Greensboro and attend the National Community Development Association's (NCDA)
first Region IV conference hosted in North Carolina.
Please register via the NCDA registration form.
The conference will be hosted at the Greensboro Marriott Downtown hotel. Go to the registration form (linked above) for more information about hotel room booking. The NCDA room block is now closed, but there is still time to book a room at the regular hotel rate.
Session topics will include:
- Building partnerships among continuum of care programs, public housing authorities and municipalities
- HUD Environmental Review Online System overview - "HEROS Primer"
- Redevelopment best practices
- Building community support for affordable housing
- Monitoring sub-recipients
- Addressing blighted properties
- Using Community Development Block Grants for special economic development activities
- Affirmatively furthering fair housing - "the New Rule"
- Preparing for a HUD monitoring visit
- HUD updates
All conference sessions are AICP CM credit approved for a total of 10.5 possible credits.