To locate specific events at a specific location,
Registration for Trip to Asheville on May 8
- Date: 03/16/2018 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Location: Smith Senior Center
2401 Fairview St.
Greensboro, North Carolina 27405
Registration begins today for the trip to Asheville on Tuesday, May 8. We will depart Smith Senior Center at 7:45 am and return around 9 pm. We will have lunch at the Stable Café on the Biltmore Estate, then tour the house and gardens. Costumes from "The Titanic" will be on display. We will stop for fast food on the way home. The cost of the trip is $110, which includes transportation, lunch, tax, tip and tour. Bring money for dinner. This trip requires walking through the house and gardens.
How to register for bus trips:
- Registration must be made in person at Smith Senior Center.
- On the day of registration, tickets will be given to the first 48 people in line beginning at 9 am, then a waiting list will be started.
- You must hold your own spot in line. You may not use a chair to save your spot in line, or ask others to save your spot in line, while you return to your car to wait. If you get out of line, you will have to go to the end of the line. If someone asks you to save their spot in line, please decline.
- Payment by cash or check made payable to “City of Greensboro” is due at the time of registration.
- A simple health form must be completed by each participant once a year and kept on file.
- You may register yourself and one other person as long as all paperwork is complete and payment is made.
- Refund information is available at registration.
- Seats on the bus are not assigned. Seating is first-come, first-served on the day of the trip.