Promoting quality growth throughout Greensboro with professional and knowledgeable staff, outstanding customer service, and innovative problem-solving.
The Planning Department is charged with promoting the sound growth and development of the City of Greensboro. We work with our residents, businesses and community partners to create a vision for the future of Greensboro, lead programs that strengthen neighborhoods, encourage economic development and support our quality of life.
USE A BUTTON BELOW TO VISIT OUR PAGES
MMOB Third Floor
Management, Zoning Administration, Historic Preservation, Comprehensive Planning, Neighborhood and Strategic Planning
MMOB UG Level
Community Sustainability Council Informal Work Session
- Date: 06/10/2019 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Location: NC A&T State University
1601 E Market St, Fort IRC Bldg., Conference Room 408
Greensboro, North Carolina 27401
The Community Sustainability Council (CSC) was created by the City Council in January 2008 as an advisory group. Its mission is to research, advocate, coordinate, and provide outreach for local measures for these results:
- Reduce energy usage and carbon dioxide emissions
- Identify the costs of implementation and possible funding strategies
- Monitor the progress and effectiveness of measures adopted by the City Council.