To locate specific events at a specific location,
Introduction to Surety Bonds
- Date: 10/16/2019 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Location: Nussbaum Center for Entrepreneurship
1451 S. Elm-Eugene St.
Did you know that your business may need to obtain a surety bond to bid on public projects? To make sure your small business has every opportunity to compete equally with big companies, the City is sponsoring this workshop on the ins and outs of surety bonds.
Registration is required by October 9 by visiting this website. Dinner is provided.
During the workshop, you will:
- Learn how to become a bonded contractor and how to do business with the City
- Explore community-based lending resources
- Review Historically Underutilized Business (HUB) certification regulations
- Network with other small business owners.
Questions? Call the City’s MWBE office at 336-373-2674.
This workshop is sponsored by the City and conducted by Piedmont Business Capital.