Several Greensboro Roads Closed for Tornado Cleanup
Post Date:04/16/2018 2:30 PM
Return to previous page >>
Several Greensboro roads are still unpassable and closed following the Sunday, April 15 tornado.
The following roads are closed:
- Holts Chapel Road, just south of Market Street
- Wendover Avenue east bound, just east of Elwell Avenue to Huffman Mill Road
- Elwell Avenue, from Wendover Avenue to Phillips Avenue
- Market Street, just west of Sykes Avenue to Lowdermilk Street
- Bessemer Avenue, just east of Sykes Avenue to Elwell Avenue
- Sykes Avenue, between Bessemer Avenue and Wendover Avenue
- Phillips Avenue, west of Elwell Avenue
- McConnell Road, from S. English Street to Franklin Boulevard
- Banner Avenue from McConnell Road to Holts Chapel Road
- Huffine Mill between Wendover Avenue East and East Bessemer Avenue
- East Florida Street, from Willow Road to Gate City Boulevard.