Lane Closures as Part of North Buffalo Sewer Rehab Project Begin July 29
Monday, July 29 through Friday, August 23, the following areas will have occasional lane closures from 9 am to 4 pm daily due to sewer rehabilitation work that is part of the North Buffalo Rehabilitation Project. The roads impacted will be:
- S. Spring Street southbound between W. Washington and W. McGee streets
- W. Washington eastbound between S. Spring and Federal Place
- N. Greene Street southbound between Market and Lindsay streets
- S. Edgeworth Street northbound between W. Sycamore and W. McGee streets
- S. Eugene Street southbound between W. Sycamore and W. Washington
- Battleground Avenue northbound between Wharton and N. Eugene streets
- N. Eugene northbound between W. Smith and W. Lindsay Streets.
Signs and traffic cones will be in place and motorists are encouraged to use alternate routes to avoid the area. Dates and times may change due to weather or last-minute changes in the work schedule. Questions? Call Jay Guffey at 336-373-7779.
The job is part of the City’s ongoing Water and Sewer Rehabilitation Program, which is funded by water and sewer rates. Learn more.