Multiple Lane Closures in Downtown Area Begin November 18
Beginning Monday, November 18, and continuing through Friday, December 6, the following areas will have occasional lane closures due to sewer rehabilitation work. These closures are part of the North Buffalo Rehabilitation Project.
Day Lane Closures from 9 am to 4 pm
• N. Greene St. north bound between Paisley St. and W. Smith St.
• N. Greene St. south bound between Bellemeade St. and W. Lindsay St.
• N. Greene St. south bound between W. Friendly Ave. and W. Market St.
• W. Friendly Ave. west bound between N. Greene St. and N. Edgeworth St.
• W. Friendly Ave. west bound between Overlook St. and N. Tremont Dr.
• W. Market St. east bound between Tate St. and Mendenhall St.
• N. Eugene St. north bound between W. Lindsay St. and W. Smith St.
Night Lane Closures from 7 pm to 6 am
• S. Edgeworth St. north bound between W. Sycamore St. and W. Market St.
• S. Spring St. south bound between W. Market St. and W. Washington St.
• S. Greene St. south bound between W. Friendly Ave and W. Market St.
Signs and traffic cones will be in place and motorists are encouraged to use alternate routes to avoid the area. Dates and times may change due to weather or last-minute changes in the work schedule.
These lane closures are part of the City’s ongoing Water and Sewer Rehabilitation Program, which is funded by water and sewer rates. Learn more.