Parks and Recreation Publishes “Discover Greensboro” Magazine
Greensboro Parks and Recreation has published its new magazine, “Discover Greensboro,” the department’s guide to programs, activities, special events, and facilities. The Winter-Spring 2020 issue, which covers January through May, is available online now at the Parks and Recreation homepage.
Residents may also pick up a free copy at one of the following locations:
- Parks and Recreation headquarters, 1001 Fourth St.
- All City recreation centers and public libraries
- Action Greensboro, 122 N. Elm St.
- Downtown Greensboro Inc., 536 S. Elm St.
- Greensboro Chamber of Commerce, 111 W. February 1 Pl.
- Greensboro Children’s Museum, 220 N. Church St.
- Greensboro Convention and Visitors Bureau, 2411 W. Gate City Blvd.
- Greensboro Cultural Center, 200 N. Davie St.
- Greensboro History Museum, 130 Summit Ave.
- Greensboro Science Center, 4301 Lawndale Dr.
A Spanish language version will also be available online later this month. Some 5,000 issues of “Discover Greensboro” will be printed three times a year. To become a “Discover Greensboro” sponsor, visit the Parks and Recreation sponsorship page.