Melvin Municipal Office Building (City Hall) is temporarily closed to the public due to COVID-19 concerns.

Exception: Water bill payments and new service requests can be made at City Hall from 10 am to 3 pm weekdays.

Questions? Call 336-373-CITY (2489).

Traffic Sign Repairs

  • Departments:Transportation Department
  • Divisions:R - T
  • Phone:336-373-2489

To report a missing, damaged, or vandalized sign, or to request a new sign installation, call 373 -CITY (2489) or online.

Return to previous page >>

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Download Acrobat Reader Flash Player Download Flash Player Windows Media Player Download Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Download Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Download Word Viewer Excel Viewer Download Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer