Fiscal Year (FY) 2018-19 Budget
About the Budget and Evaluation DepartmentThe Budget and Evaluation Department leads and serves City government in making informed decisions in resource allocation, program evaluation, long-range financial and management planning, and budget preparation.
Specific department responsibilities include:
- Preparing the City's annual budget document.
- Preparing the Capital Improvements Program (CIP).
- Facilitating the Community Partners Funding process.
- Facilitating the Participatory Budgeting process.
- Serving as consultants for organizational productivity efforts and management studies.
- Compiling and maintaining the list of User Fees.
- Participating with the UNC School of Government's Benchmark Project.
Department Contact Information
Melvin Municipal Office Building
300 W. Washington Street
Greensboro, NC 27402-3136
For more information about the Budget and Evaluation Department or the budget process, please send a request for information.