The City of Greensboro offers one-stop access for all aspects of residential
and commercial projects through its Development Services Office.
And the Engineering and Inspections Department, in conjunction with other City departments, offers online resources for developers, engineering firms, and contractors through plan review, building permits, and building inspections.
Specific services include:
- Engineering Guidelines and Publications
- CADD Standards
- Contract Plans and Specifications
- Construction Drawing Approval Process
- Plan Tracking System
- Technical Review Committee
- Assessments and Water Liens