Petition Request

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

To request a Petition for Public Improvements, please provide the following information:

  1. Property owner's name, address and phone number
  2. The address of the property to be improved, if it is not the same location of the petitioner
  3. The types of public improvements requested
    1. Water
    2. Sanitary Sewer
    3. Storm Sewer
    4. Paving, Curb and Gutter

Email us for more information or call Tracy Peters at 336 373-2874