The Internal Audit Division of the Executive Department provides the organization with a comprehensive program of performance, compliance and financial reviews. The division also provides City management with an objective and independent appraisal of programs and operations with recommendations for improvement.
The division includes four staff auditors with experience in the public and private sectors. Some staff auditors are members of the NC Association of Certified Public Accountants.
For questions or more information about the Internal Audit Division, contact Len Lucas, internal audit director, at 336-373-2823.
2nd Quarter Fiscal Year 2019-20 Audit Reports
- Berryman Square Development LLC - FY 2017-2018 - December 9
- Laurence Manor Limited Partnership LLLP 2017-2018 - December 11
- Ole Asheboro Neighborhood Association 2017-2018 - December 11
- Sumner Ridge Development LLC - FY 2017-2018 - December 17
- Rocky Knoll Limited Partnership 2017-2018 - December 19
- U-5532D General Sidewalk Improvements Review - December 19
- Partners Ending Homelessness - FY 2017-2018 - November 22
- Section 5310 FY 2017 Grant Review - November 12
- Power Bill Expenditures Review FY 2019 - November 5
- Metropolitan Medical Response System Grant - October 23
- Procurement Card Review for Quarter Ended June 30, 2019 - October 18
- Coley Jenkins 17-18 - October 11
- Glenwood Recreation Center Cash Review - October 11
- Griffin Recreation Center Cash Review - October 11
- Richardson Hospital Limited Partnership 17-18 - October 11
- Richardson Village Limited Partnership 17-18 - October 11
- Section 5339 Bus Replacement FY 2017 Grant Review - October 11
- Ruth Wicker Memorial to Women Grant Review - October 11