The Internal Audit Division of the Executive Department provides the organization with a comprehensive program of performance, compliance and financial reviews. The division also provides City management with an objective and independent appraisal of programs and operations with recommendations for improvement.
The division includes four staff auditors with experience in the public and private sectors. Some staff auditors are members of the NC Association of Certified Public Accountants.
For questions or more information about the Internal Audit Division, contact Len Lucas, internal audit director, at 336-373-2823.
4th Quarter Fiscal Year 2019-20 Audit Reports
- Downtown Greensboro Inc. Compliance Review - May 20
- Governor's Crime Commission 2008 Violence Against Women Act FY 11 Grant - May 29
- Windhill Development, LLC 2018- 2019 - May 19
- Windhill Court, LLC 2017-2018 - May 19
- Greensboro Urban Ministry FY 2018-2019 - May 4
- Triad Stage Compliance Review - May 1
- Federal Forfeiture Automated Fingerprint Identification System Fiscal Year 2014 - April 30
- Partners Ending Homelessness FY 2018-2018 - April 24
- Salvation Army FY 2018-2019 - April 24
- The Servant Center Inc. - The Servant House 2018-2019 - April 20
- Faith Action International House - April 13
- Greensboro-Guilford Crime Stoppers Compliance Review - April 13
- RRT5-HSDPS FY 14 Grant - April 16
- Greensboro Children's Museum Compliance Review - April 8
- Reading Connections Inc - April 8
- Duke Energy Access Lake Higgins Grant - April 8
- WEX Fuel Card Review - April 6