The Internal Audit Division of the Executive Department provides the organization with a comprehensive program of performance, compliance and financial reviews. The division also provides City management with an objective and independent appraisal of programs and operations with recommendations for improvement.
The division includes four staff auditors with experience in the public and private sectors. Some staff auditors are members of the NC Association of Certified Public Accountants.
For questions or more information about the Internal Audit Division, contact Len Lucas, internal audit director, at 336-373-2823.
4th Quarter Fiscal Year 2017-18 Audit Reports:
- Downtown Greenway Review - May 31
- WIOA Program Review for the Fiscal Year ended June 30, 2017 - May 17
- Burlington/Alamance County Consortium - Federal HOME Funds - May 15
- Burlington/Alamance County Consortium - Federal Home Funds - FY 2016-2017 - May 15
- Greensboro Downtown Parks, Incorporated - May 8
- Bryan Park Golf, LLC - May 4
- Procurement Card Review for Quarter Ended December 30, 2017 - May 4
- FaithAction International House - May 3
- Alexander Homes Limited Partnership 2015 - 2016 - May 1
- Greensboro Chamber of Commerce Launch Greensboro - April 24
- Greensboro Chamber of Commerce Economic Development- April 24
- Windhill Development LLC 2015-2016- April 23
- Family Service of the Piedmont, Incorporated 2016-2017 - April 11
- Lincoln Grove Limited Partnership 2015-2016 - April 11
- Lincoln Grove Limited Partnership 2013 - 2014- April 11
- The Servant Center, Incorporated - The Servant House 2016-2017- April 11
- Downtown Greensboro, Incorporated Compliance Review - April 9
- Preservation Greensboro, Incorporated - April 9
- Jericho House, Incorporated 2015-2016 - April 3
- Everitt/Spencer Limited Partnership LLLP 2016-2017 - April 3