Equity and Inclusion Officer
Develops, promotes and participates in diversity and inclusion programs and initiatives both within the City's organization and the community.
- Maria Hicks-Few
- Vonda Wingate - 336-373-2995
Diversity Drama training incorporates live, interactive drama into cultural diversity programs to promote employee awareness and inter-cultural competency.
- Delisha Council-Scheduler
LGBT Task Force Members
This task force is charged with addressing lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) concerns for the City and serves as a resource for the public to elevate the concerns of the LGBT community and ensure they are heard.
- Donna Gray, Executive Department Representative
- Maria Hicks-Few, Executive Department Representative
- Phil Fleischmann, Parks and Recreation Department Representative
- Lindy Perry-Garnette, Human Relations Commission Board Member
- Jodie Stanley, Human Relations Department Representative
- RB Todd, Police Department Representative
- Jamiah Waterman, Human Resources Representative
- Chris Wilson, Executive Department Representative
E-mail City of Greensboro Diversity and Inclusion