- Maintain or improve the City's financial environment by enhancing the City's ability to fund service and budget priorities, including changing priorities.
- Manage the City's financial and administrative resources in an efficient manner and promote accountability for resource usage.
- Partner with the community by effectively informing citizens of financial and administrative information and maintaining good community relations.
- Provide quality and timely financial reports, services and products to all customers and partners.
- Refine internal controls and maintain the integrity of existing systems along with planned system enhancements.
- Ensure department staff is adequately trained in organization-wide policies, procedures, and plans, and maintain technical competence.