Miscellaneous Payments

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
The Collections Division receives and processes a myriad of different payments, from building permit fees to impounded vehicle charges.

If you have questions about a payment type or amount that you have paid or is due to be paid to the City of Greensboro, contact the Collections Division at 336-373-2310 or visit the Collections Division in Room 11 on the Upper Ground Level of the Melvin Municipal Office Building, 300 West Washington Street.

To make payments in person, visit us at the Melvin Municipal Office Building or at the J. Edward Kitchen Operations Center, 2602 S. Elm-Eugene St., Greensboro.