Guilford County issued a stay-at-home order effective March 30, 2020. Learn more about how the stay-at-home order impacts travel, events, and businesses. Preferred language option is available in the top right corner of the webpage.
- It is acceptable to make essential trips to grocery stores, pharmacies, and go to doctor’s appointments.
- Restaurants can still offer delivery and pick up.
- Outdoor exercise is encouraged as long as people maintain 6 feet or 2 meters of physical distance. However, playgrounds may increase spread of COVID-19, and therefore shall be closed.
- You do not need a permission slip to travel in the City of Greensboro. There is no curfew.
- Review the list of Frequently Asked Questions above for a list of businesses that should close.
Questions about whether or not to report to work? Please contact your employer.