Diversity and Inclusion Officer
Develops, promotes and participates in diversity and inclusion programs and initiatives both within the City's organization and the community.
Diversity Drama training incorporates live, interactive drama into cultural diversity programs to promote employee awareness and inter-cultural competency.
LGBT Task Force Members
This task force is charged with addressing lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) concerns for the City and serves as a resource for the public to elevate the concerns of the LGBT community and ensure they are heard.
- Donna Gray, Executive Department Representative
- Maria Hicks-Few, Human Resources Department Representative
- EM Irving, Police Department Representative
- Lindy Perry-Garnette, Human Relations Commission Board Member
- Jodie Stanley, Human Relations Department Representative
- RB Todd, Police Department Representative
- Jamiah Waterman, Human Resources Representative
- Chris Wilson, Executive Department Representative
E-mail City of Greensboro Diversity and Inclusion