- Outlook Web Access
- Allows employees to log into your Microsoft Outlook mailbox from any computer with an Internet connection. Access, e-mail, calendar and contacts.
- XenApp Access (help)
- Allows employees to connect to your business applications remotely. You will be able to access CityNet, Infor Lawson CloudSuite (Employee Self-Service dashboard) for easy access to employee and pay related information, outlook web, and remote terminal service if you have permission. Click the Help url if you need assistance with downloading Citrix.
- Self Service Password Reset
If you need help accessing services during business hours, call the IT Network Services HelpDesk at 336-373-2322. IT Network Services HelpDesk hours are from 8 am to 5 pm each business day. An on-call Customer Support Analyst monitors weekend and after-hours telephone calls to handle urgent issues. For non-urgent, after-hours issues, submit a work order via CityNet or leave a voice message. An analyst will respond the following business day.
- Police and Fire please call 336-373-3375
- Guilford Metro 9-1-1 please call 336-373-4350
To access services, your computer system requires Internet Explorer 8.0 or higher, Windows 7 or higher, as well as an Internet connection. Windows Vista is not recommended. The IT Network Services HelpDesk cannot provide technical support for computers not owned by the City of Greensboro. However, HelpDesk analysts will do their best to help you connect to Webmail and Employee Self-Service.