The City of Greensboro is committed to treating all persons with dignity, respect, and fairness, and ensuring that its actions comply with local, state and federal laws. In this regard, the City supports and complies with the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and will not discriminate against qualified individuals on the basis of disability in City services, programs, or activities.
The City has updated its ADA Transition Plan and self-evaluation, which is linked below. The public is urged to read the document and submit comments either by:
- Using this online comment form
- Contacting Donna Gray, ADA Coordinator (contact info is in the Contact section below).
- Completing the ADA Survey for Individuals in the Resources section below.
Deadline to submit comments is August 30.
- ADA Survey for Individuals
- Grievance Form
- Grievance Procedure
- Position Statement
- Public Notice
- Mayor's Committee for Persons with Disabilities
- City's Website Accessibility
- Request for Accommodation Form
- Act of 1973 Grievance Form
- Americans with Disabilities Survey for Individuals Using City Programs, Services and Facilities
Community Relations Manager/ADA Coordinator
300 W. Washington St.
PO Box 3136
Greensboro, NC 27401