Housing Code Violations

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option


To submit a complaint about possible housing code violations, you may:

E-mail us
• Call the Code Compliance Office at 336-373-2111 or the City's Contact Center at 336-373-CITY (2489)
• Send a letter addressed to: City of Greensboro
Code Compliance Office
300 W. Washington St.
Greensboro, NC 27401

An inspector will then be assigned to investigate your complaint. You can also request an inspection, review the status of your complaint, or search for active or archived cases using the online Code Compliance tracking system. To review the Minimum Housing Compliance Procedures, please visit the Procedures Manual page.