The Neighborhood Development Department provides lead paint hazard reduction services and healthy homes repairs as part of its Lead Safe Housing Program.
Check out the program's eligibility requirements and applications.
Lead Paint Facts
Is Your Home 'Healthy'?
- Local, State, Federal Information
- For free lead poisoning tests for children under the age of six, call the Guilford County Department of Public Health at 336-641-7777.
Contractors' Resource Links
- North Carolina contractor requirements under the Lead Renovation, Repair and Painting (RRP) rule
- Federal contractor requirements for lead safe work practices
- Compliance guidelines
- For information on the management of lead-based paint hazards in NC, call the Health Hazards Control Unit at 919-707-5950.
The City of Greensboro has no control over and makes no warranties regarding activities the landlord, management or residents may have taken since testing that might have disturbed lead based paint and/or normal deterioration might have rendered the unit lead contaminated since the test date.