Before You Rent a Facility...
The Greensboro Cultural Center and Price Bryan Performance Place at LeBauer Park are the property of the City of Greensboro and use of either facility is at the discretion of the Cultural Center Management as it relates to the guidelines set forth by these facilities.
- Contact the Cultural Center at 336-373-2447 for rental prices. Rules and regulations for the lessee and caterer will be furnished at the time of booking. The regulations will be observed at all times.
- A deposit of no less than half the basic rental fee is due at the time of a reservation. The balance of all fees is due not less than 10 days prior to the event. Written cancelation notice received 90 days prior to the event is required to receive a refund of the deposit.
- For events booked less than 90 days out, fees are due within 10 days of booking to hold your reservation. No bookings are accepted less than one week from event date.
- All events taking place in any of the venues after normal operating hours require security. The number of security officers will be determined by the number of attendees. Events during normal operating hours cannot interfere with the programs or operations of the Cultural Center tenants.
- From time to time there are other events taking place in the Cultural Center. Every effort is made to assure that no one passes through the area during the time of your event. Use of Atrium space and galleries should be confined to after normal operating hours.
- When any gallery is used as a rental area, the artwork will be not be removed or moved without prior permission of the gallery director or curator.
- Event times (noted on the contract) cannot be extended on the night of the event because support personnel must be scheduled in advance.
- Event cleaning fee covers the floor of rental area(s), the restrooms and around the front entrance of the building(s).
Meeting Room Usage
- Lessee may come into the room 30 minutes prior to start time to organize materials. To ensure required tables and chairs are available, room setup requirements need to be outlined at the time of renting.
- Caterer is allowed two hours prior to event start time to set up tables, chairs and food stations and one hour after end time of event, as stated on contract with lessee, to breakdown, and replace tables and chairs, and vacate the building. Additional time for set up must be cleared with Cultural Center management. At no time can set up interfere or block the entrance of open galleries or classrooms.
Food Service Guidelines and Regulations
- Anyone involved with serving food/beverages at any event must comply with the rules as set forth in the Food Service Guideline and Regulations.
- The serving of alcoholic beverages will follow guidelines set forth by the local and state ABC Regulations. Lessee may obtain a permit to have alcohol at the event. A copy of the permit must be on file with management prior to event time. The caterer will furnish a bartender to serve. Per ABC laws, cash bars are allowed only by nonprofit and political organizations. All bar stations are to be closed ("last call") 30 minutes prior to the end of the event. No alcohol can be served after that time.