Allegro Music Therapy Connections
- Features small groups for children and adults with special needs.
- Uses music activities to achieve social, cognitive, motor, and communication goals.
- Includes activities such as singing, movement, instrument playing, and other forms of creative expression.
- Classes are inclusive and open to individuals of all abilities.
- September 5 - December 12 (14-week session)
- 5:15 pm, Community Connections, high school and beyond
- 6:15 pm, Teen Connections, ages 12-16
- Cost: $168 per person
For more information, visit the Allegro Music Therapy website or call 336-681-8104.
"Positive outcomes through the power of music."