Allegro Music Therapy Connections
- Features small groups for children and adults with special needs.
- Uses music activities to achieve social, cognitive, motor, and communication goals.
- Includes activities such as singing, movement, instrument playing, and other forms of creative expression.
- Classes are inclusive and open to individuals of all abilities.
All Connections Groups will be virtual until the Cultural Center reopens.
When groups resume at the center you may attend virtually or in person.
- June 4 to August 28 (12 week session, no class July 2)
- 5:00 pm, Community Connections, high school and beyond
- 6:00 pm, Teen Connections, ages 12-16
- Cost: $144 per person
For more information, visit the Allegro Music Therapy website or call 336-681-8104.
"Positive outcomes through the power of music."