Features and Amenities:
- Bark Park, off-leash dog park located within Country Park
- Educational programs
- Two fishing lakes
- Guilford County Veterans' Memorial
- Nature, hiking, and biking trails
- Seven picnic shelters
- Pedal boats rentals available Thursdays through Saturdays (10 am to 6 pm) until August 14. Cost is $8 per boat for 30 minutes.
Country Park is very popular with walkers, hikers and bikers. Due to the increased bicycle and pedestrian traffic during peak hours, the park road is closed to vehicles from 4:15 pm to closing on weekdays and all day on weekends and holidays.
Parking is available in the following parking lots:
- 3805 Jaycee Park Dr. Approximately 300 parking spaces available. Access park through south entrance.
- Ormond Road. Approximately 50 parking spaces available with direct access to Country Park and Battle of Guilford Courthouse National Military Park
- 4301 Lawndale Dr., Greensboro Science Center. Approximately 200 parking spaces available. Access east entrance of Country Park.