Features and Amenities:
- Bark Park, off-leash dog park located within Country Park
- Educational programs
- Two fishing lakes
- Guilford County Veterans' Memorial
- Nature, hiking, and biking trails
- Seven picnic shelters
- Pedal boats rentals available Saturdays, Sundays and holidays (10 am to 6 pm) May through October 30. Cost is $5 for 1-2 people; $7.50 for 3-4 people.
Country Park is very popular with walkers, hikers and bikers. Due to the increased bicycle and pedestrian traffic during peak hours, the park road is closed to vehicles from 4:15 pm to closing on weekdays and all day on weekends and holidays.
Parking is available in the following parking lots:
- 3805 Jaycee Park Dr. Approximately 300 parking spaces available. Access park through south entrance.
- Ormond Road. Approximately 50 parking spaces available with direct access to Country Park and Battle of Guilford Courthouse National Military Park
- 4301 Lawndale Dr., Greensboro Science Center. Approximately 200 parking spaces available. Access east entrance of Country Park.