Welcome to the Parent Resource Page for the Community Recreation Centers of Greensboro After School Program
The Community Recreation Centers of Greensboro offer an After School Program that provides parents with an affordable option for childcare during the school year. Children ages 5-12 are taken care of by first aid and CPR-certified staff. The program maintains a ratio of 1:15.
Children are allowed time to complete homework, socialize, and play while they wait for you to pick them up. The After School Program follows Guilford County Schools' traditional school calendar. Contact your school's transportation office to see if it offers drop-off service to your recreation center of choice.
Normal Hours of Operation
Mondays through Fridays
August 29 to June 9, 2017
$30 per week, per child
5-12 years of age
(5-year-olds must be in kindergarten, proof of registration required)
~ Opens August 1 at each Community Recreation Center and online.
~ Payment for your child's first week must be received at the time of registration ($30).
~ Online registration can be completed by following the instructions below.
~ To register on-site, bring the completed registration packet to your center of choice.
Registration Form (must be completed even if registering online)
Parent Statement of Understanding
Payment Due Dates
If you prefer, you may register your child online! You must still drop off a paper registration. Please follow the steps below to sign up your child. If you have any questions or problems, e-mail us.
- Click on the location your child will attend below or search all locations by using our search tool.
- Select all the weeks you would like your child to attend (there are 41 weeks total this year).
- Click the "Enroll Now" button at the bottom of the screen.
- You will be prompted to either sign in or create an account. If your child has attended a program at the center this year, you already have an account. Try the forgot password link or call your center. Do not create another account.
- Select the member or members of your household that will be attending.
- Click "Add to Cart"
- Click "Pay"
- Full payment is not due at the time of registration. You may change the pay amount to the minimum if you wish ($30).
- Enter your payment information and you are registered. Please note there is a $1 convenience fee for each payment processed online.
Once registered, you can make payments online. Just sign in to your account and click "Pay"
the top right corner of the page. If you have issues making payments, please e-mail us.
We strive to provide quality after school programming for the youth of Greensboro. Our goal is for every child to leave with new skills, interests, friends, and life lessons. Feel free to check out our Parent Handbook for more information.
Your Community Recreation Centers