2010 Coliseum Blvd., Glenwood Recreation Center (Directions to Glenwood Skate Spot)
Hours: Open dawn to dusk
Features: 4,000-square-feet concrete, pole jam, rail, quarter pipe, bank wall
Users: skate boards, bikes, inline skates, scooters
Skate Park RulesGlenwood Skate Spot and Latham Skate Park are not staffed. The City expects all ages to:
- Wear helmets, knee pads, and elbow pads
- Have fun, this place is awesome
- Help each other out; don’t be a jerk
- Realize that skateboards + scooters + bikes at once don’t mix; please take turns
- Remember that falling is part of the process.
Wearing a helmet plus elbow and knee pads is required by the City of Greensboro Code of Ordinance Section 19-3 when using the Glenwood Skate Spot or Latham Skate Park. Violators are subject to a fine of up to $25.
Help keep our parks clean and if you see any need for repairs, please call 336-373-2489.
If you want to reserve this park all to yourself for an event, party or class, contact us at 336-373-2558.