Greensboro Parks and Recreation adult sports are designed to create a positive and competitive opportunity for men and women ages 18 and older to participate in fun activities in order to socialize, be active, and develop positive relationships with other members of the Greensboro Community.
All Greensboro Parks and Recreation Athletic programs maintain a family-friendly and sportsmanlike atmosphere. These guidelines extend to all who enter the playing and spectator areas.
SPRING KICKBALL CANCELATION
Due to COVID-19 concerns, all spring sports programs have been cancelled. For questions, please contact the program coordinator.
The Athletic Department offers adult coed kickball in the Spring and Fall Seasons.
Spring Registration: January 6 - February 21, 2020
- Monday - Beginners and Recreational
- Tuesday - Recreational and Competitive
- Wednesday - Recreational and Competitive
- Thursday - Competitive
Each league plays an eight game season; one day a week with a single-elimination post-season tournament. Practices and games are held weeknights.
Each participant must complete the player registration form prior to being permitted to participate.
- Information and What's Next Letter
- Team Registration Form
- Team Roster Form
- Player Registration Form
- Monday Beginner League
- Monday Recreational League
- Tuesday Competitive League
- Tuesday Recreational League
- Wednesday Competitive League
- Wednesday Recreational League
- Thursday League
- Standings are posted on the Friday Scoreboard during the season.
Spring Tournament Brackets
- Monday League
- Tuesday Leagues
- Wednesday Leagues
- Thursday League
Keep up-to-date and share your pictures with us on Facebook.
Better Lives, Better Community. Come Join Us!