Attend the monthly interactive workshops or training offered through the GYC Institute to become a better you!
Workshops are free and open to all high school and teen home school students in Guilford County. GYC members are required to attend at least four workshops each year and receive double hours for their attendance. Snacks are provided!
The fall workshop series will be announced in August. All workshops are held from 5:30-6:30 pm at the Greensboro Cultural Center, 200 N. Davie St. Past workshops include: resume writing, emotional intelligence, persuasive public speaking, and problem solving.
Registration isn't required for workshops but is encouraged so we know who and how many people to expect.
Not only can you receive service learning hours for attending, you also receive awards at the GYC end of year reception.
- Rising Star- attend 2-4 workshops
- Receive a certificate of participation
- Emerging Leader-attend 5-6 workshops
- Receive a silver medal and certificate of participation
- Achiever- attend 7-8 workshops
- Receive a gold medal and certificate of participation
Questions? Call Miracle Collier, GYC advisor, at 336-373-2740 or e-mail your question.