How Do I Get a 50-B Protective Order?

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

    Guilford County Courthouse 

201 S. Eugene St.
Greensboro, NC 27401

Protective Orders (50-B) are obtained through the Clerk of Superior Court, UG-16 of the Guilford County Courthouse. The phone number is 336-412-7359.

Information about Protective Orders in North Carolina.