Fingerprinting services will resume Thursday, May 14, 2020, in the Records Division of Police Headquarters, 100 Police Plaza (320 Federal Place on GPS), during the following days and times only and by appointment only.
- Tuesdays from 1-5 pm
- Wednesdays from 1-5 pm
- Thursdays from 8 am to 5 pm
Appointments are required and can be made by clicking here.
We use live scan technology.
Bring a valid photo identification with you. Each fingerprint card costs $10. Payment can be in the form of cash, credit, debit, check, money order, or cashier’s check.
All persons who are interested in having their fingerprints taken will need to abide by the following guidelines when arriving to the Greensboro Police Department:
- There will only be one person allowed into the building at a time . Spouses, children or other persons accompanying you will not be allowed to enter the building with you.
- All persons will be required to wear a mask or face covering upon entering the building .
- If you arrive past your scheduled time , you will not be allowed in and you will have to reschedule your appointment.
- Please have all of the paperwork and identification you need with you upon entering the building. You will not be allowed to exit the building to retrieve it once your appointment time has begun.
- If you are sick , or you are displaying symptoms of being sick, you will be asked to come back at a later date.