Get My Property Back From Evidence

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

To retrieve evidence, you must have a court order or written authorization from the arresting officer or detective in the case. Then, bring a photo ID and the case number to the Evidence Division, 300 S. Swing Rd., on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1-4 pm.

If you are picking up a car, gun, or money, please call in advance at 336-373-2427.