GDOT reviews submitted plans as part of the City's Technical Review Committee to ensure development is done in a manner that preserves the safety and efficiency of the transportation system.
Learn more about related requirements for your project by visiting our Development Services Web pages.
- Driveway Manual - Requirements for the design, location and construction of driveways
- Driveway Permits - Required for all commercial driveways either newly constructed, being repaired or modifying existing driveway.
- Sidewalk Manual - Primary source for administrative policies and procedures pertaining to sidewalk design and construction.
- Street Design Standards Manual - Requirements for the design of public/private streets and private drives.
- Traffic Impacts Studies - May be required for any development expected to generate 100 or more peak hour trips and/or 1,000 or more daily trips.